Tuesday 6 October 2015

Light Bulb Moment

This is my first blog post, and to be honest it was something I wasn't looking forward to. Not for any serious reason, mainly my own lack of understanding of how to go about blogging in the first place. I think this is all about to change.

I could see the tasks for the first module, but after speaking to other students on the course I now understand why they are important and how to go about completing them. The task encourage self evaluation, the ability to ask yourself why you are doing something and the art of looking at the bigger picture.

I'm going to keep my thoughts and workings here, not only for other people to read but for myself to keep track of... Myself.

Time to go, I have a CV to rewrite!

D

2 comments:

  1. Great thanks for writing this up to share, Darren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darren - yes the 1st Module 1 session went well- you mentioned the course as a way of thinking about the 'soft skills' that often accompany professional practice - the ability to communicate with others - the CV task could be about your blog identity - so professional development - you mentioned you spent a lot of time at the computer - so this is the place for creation and business? how does that relate to the ideas within your sector? the ideas in Reader 1 about Web 2.0?

    ReplyDelete